Take BACK God’s Rainbow of PROMISE
2 Youths Commit Suicide in Taxpayer-Funded Trans-Hormone Experiment, Lawmakers Demand Answers
Mutilation of a beautiful, yet confused young person, no wonder they commit suicide.
The lawsuit argues that Senate Bill 99 violates rights granted in the Montana Constitution.
Why would any person support this type of mutilation on a minor?
VIDEO: The Unspoken Horrors of Gender Transition Surgery
Most clear-headed adults would realize that surgically and chemically altering your anatomy from male to female, or female to male, is a complex and painful process.
Normalizing sex as entertainment?!
Healthcare providers assign a baby a sex at birth. Babies may be assigned female at birth (AFAB) or assigned male at birth (AMAB) based on their external physical genitalia. The term “cisgender” describes people who identify as the gender that matches their assigned sex. (For example, if you’re born biologically female and you identify as female, then you’re cisgender.)
The definition of transgender is evolving with new generations. The term “transgender” falls into the broad category of “gender diverse.” A person who identifies as trans may be:
- A trans man who is AFAB but identifies as male.
- A trans woman who is AMAB but identifies as female.
- Nonbinary, genderqueer, gender fluid, Two-Spirit or another term that describes a person who identifies as neither (or both) male or female, a third gender or genderless.
A person who is intersex has biological characteristics of both sexes. Some, but not all, intersex individuals identify as transgender. The two terms aren’t interchangeable.
ARE TRANS PEOPLE MORE LIKELY TO EXPERIENCE OTHER MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS?
Research indicates that transgender people are somewhat more likely to have a psychiatric diagnosis. The most common are anxiety and depression. But some conditions are more common among trans people, including:
- Bipolar disorder.
- Borderline personality disorder.
- Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder).
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Schizoaffective disorder.
Montana Legislature: Transgender Issue (worth a listen)
We can choose to NOT support those who OPPOSE freedom!
More Reflections On The Zhou Hit
13 Jan 2023 Mark Wauck
China’s Plan to Take Over AMERICA without firing a shot!
14 January 2023 Please do this TODAY!!
31 May 2023 In case you weren’t sure if there is a ‘Uniparty’…
Conservatives are furious with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy caving in to Joe Biden’s demand for a clean debt ceiling increase.
McCarthy handed Biden a blank check to fund his socialist agenda.
And Ted Cruz dropped the hammer on Kevin McCarthy for this debt ceiling sellout.
McCarthy and Joe Biden agreed on a deal to raise the debt ceiling until January 1, 2025.
The deal does not even include a limit on Biden’s borrowing authority.
McCarthy’s debt ceiling surrender provides Biden with at least $4 trillion in new debt, but it allows Biden to borrow unlimited money through the remainder of his term in office.
Texas Senator Ted Cruz spoke for millions of conservatives in bashing the deal as a complete betrayal of the fight to bring fiscal sanity to America and stop Joe Biden’s socialist spending spree.
Hitler alive? His double dead?! FBI records
‘The Weaponization of Government’: Jim Jordan Explains New Subcommittee to CBN News
It All Began with Fear BY GABRIELLE BAUER. When Covid-19 came along, Laura Dodsworth grew alarmed—not at the virus, but at the fear swirling around it. She watched the fear grow legs and wings and wrap itself around her country. What troubled her most was that her government, historically charged with keeping people calm during times of crisis, seemed to be amplifying the fear. The media, which she had expected to push back against government edicts, gave the fear train an extra shove.
Legislative Terms & Definitions
Matt Gaetz Suggests That Democrats Are Attempting to Take Out Biden – He Explains How
Pursuit of Happiness!
MUST WATCH! How to counter a COMMUNIST TAKEOVER!
Preamble to the Declaration of Independence
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
The men who constructed the United States and crafted all of our founding documents and took such great personal risks (like committing capital treason) in order to launch a nation built on the foundations of these truths were indelibly shaped by the Bible, whether or not they personally believed its claims.
- Creator: It was the Bible that gave our founders their general consensus of Judeo-Christian monotheism (Deuteronomy 6:4).
- All Men: It was the Bible that gave them such a strong sense of the importance of the individual — every individual (Isaiah 45:23, Philippians 2:10).
- Life: It was the Bible that taught them the sacredness of human life (Leviticus 24:17, Psalm 139:13–16).
- Liberty: It was the Bible that ingrained in them deeply the emancipatory theme of “liberty for the captives” (Luke 4:18) that runs through the whole of redemptive history.
- Pursuit of Happiness: And it was the Bible that taught them that the ultimate pursuit of an individual’s life is to find joy (Psalm 16:11, Psalm 37:4, Psalm 73:25–26, Matthew 13:44, John 10:10, John 15:11, Philippians 1:21, Philippians 3:8).
God-given ‘Right to LIFE’!
Please see the Abortion / Adoption page for updated information. Thank you!