What are Pachyderm Clubs?
We are a Republican group patterned after civic clubs with programs centered around government and politics
- Pachyderm club memberships are open to all Republicans
- Pachyderm club meetings are open to the public
- Pachyderm clubs are controlled locally, yet operate within an established standard framework
We offer a meaningful movement of political clubs as the most practical means by which a broad citizen participation may be achieved.
“We get the government we deserve, not the one we wish for”
To Join Our Email Listserv please email here.
OUR PACHYDERM CLUB, AS A 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization, DOES NOT ENDORSE ISSUES, OR CANDIDATES IN A CONTESTED PRIMARY ELECTION.
Our Pachyderm club hopes to increase citizen participation in politics in Lake County.
Our officers for the upcoming year 2023 are:
- Micah Robertson – President
- Linda Sauer – Vice President
- Julie Reffner – Secretary
- Marcia Amrine – Treasurer
Board of Directors besides the officers are:
- Ted Becker
- Nancy Becker
- Frank and Michal Delgado when available
- Kathy Recny
- Agnes Rinehart
March 2023: If anyone else would like to volunteer to be on the Board of Directors – we welcome more volunteers! We will be meeting the first Thursday of each month at 8:30am in Blodgetts Creamery in Polson. The month of March will be the exception to the meeting timing as we will be meeting on March 9th at 8:30am at Blodgett’s.
I want to thank Frank Delgado for being our President for several years, and Billie Collins for being our Treasurer for the last few years!