* * *
Fauci admits, among other things, that the lab leak hypothesis — which was often suppressed — was, in fact, not a conspiracy theory.
Wenstrup Releases Statement Following Dr. Fauci’s Testimony
(Published Jan 10, 2024) Key takeaways from day two of Dr. Fauci’s transcribed interview:
- Dr. Fauci claimed that the “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation promoted by federal health officials was likely not based on any data. He characterized the development of the guidance by stating “it sort of just appeared.”
- Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory. This comes nearly four years after prompting the publication of the now infamous “Proximal Origin” paper that attempted to vilify and disprove the lab leak hypothesis.
- Dr. Fauci admitted that America’s vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic could increase vaccine hesitancy in the future. Previously, Dr. Fauci advocated “that when you make it difficult for people in their lives, they lose their ideological bullshit, and they get vaccinated.”
- When American universities approached Dr. Fauci, he advised them to impose vaccine mandates on their students.
- Dr. Fauci denies allegations that he visited the CIA during the pandemic or influenced the CIA’s investigation into the origins of COVID-19.
- Dr. Fauci played semantics with the definition of a “lab-leak” in an attempt to cover-up the inaccurate conclusions of “Proximal Origin.” It is impossible for Dr. Fauci to defend the conclusion of this publication while simultaneously acknowledging that a lab-leak is possible.
Read the full testimony HERE.
* * *
A few examples of how media may affect your beliefs