THE AMERICAN LIBRARY ASSOCIATION’s MARXIST AGENDA
by the American Accountability Foundation
The American Library Association (ALA) has emerged as a focal point in the war against wokeness in libraries across the country. With a radical agenda and promotion of woke policies, the ALA has transformed libraries into hotbeds of political activism. The ALA represents one of the greatest threats to freedom and decency in our public libraries and defunding their operations would reduce their influence on young people.
By refocusing on learning and impartiality, libraries can return to their core mission of providing unbiased access to knowledge for all, fostering open discourse, and respecting the values of local communities. It is time to prioritize intellectual freedom and the well-being of our communities over the divisive ideologies that currently permeate some library spaces.
The preliminary research from the American Accountability Foundation demonstrates that the ALA has:
- Elected a self-proclaimed “Marxist lesbian” as its president.
- Awarded its James Madison Award to George Soros.
- Promoted drag queen story hours for children as young as toddlers.
- Promoted Critical Race Theory.
- Promoted sexual content to minors.
- Conspired to prevent Christians from holding events at public libraries.
- Supported radical and divisive diversity programs.
- Pushed highly inappropriate and sexualized reading lists at libraries.
- Pushed gender ideology content to minors.
Typical product of our ‘Government’ schools lack of education!
Refuse to allow in Montana!
RONAN SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
You teach that truth is non existent, facts are not real and biology is a lie. You fail at your job, your only job! [Mother dresses as a cat and gives perfect speech to prove a point about gender ideology to her kids’ school board]
The Education American Students Deserve
The Hillsdale 1776 Curriculum is a complete collection of lesson plans for teaching American history, civics, and government to K-12 students. Students who study using this curriculum learn about American history from the colonies through the Civil War at four different times during their K-12 years, each time increasing in depth. The curriculum also includes American history since the Civil War and American government and civics for both middle and high school students.
This curriculum provides teachers with guidance—not dictates—about how to plan and teach a given topic in American history or civics. This guidance includes Hillsdale College-vetted books, online courses, and other resource recommendations; lists of content topics, stories to tell, and questions to ask of students; “Keys to the Lesson” that clarify important points for teachers to keep in mind; student-ready primary sources; and sample assignments, activities, and assessments.
The Hillsdale 1776 Curriculum is the product of Hillsdale College professors and some of the very best K-12 teachers, both past and present, derived from and created for real classrooms with real students taught by real teachers. It is an ongoing and transparent project based on the most current accurate scholarship as well as novel insights from K-12 teachers. Future history units are in development, and published units will continue to be updated in response to constructive feedback and consideration.
What is the difference between ‘Indoctrination’ and ‘Education’?
INDOCTRINATION: Only Howard Zinn’s book is ‘required reading’, opposing views are shut down by the college professor, and no critical thinking is allowed.
EDUCATION: Both of the pictured books on the ‘required reading’ list, students are encouraged to think critically, assess the pros and cons after reading both and come to their own decision.
“Here are some vital issues for which every school needs prayer:
- Protection from evil: Pray Psalm 91 over the school and ask the Lord to station His angels all around. Ask God for protection not only from shootings and violence but also from bullying, drugs, gangs, and evil spirits that come to steal, kill, and destroy (see John 10:10);
- Overcoming hopelessness: Declare, in Jesus’ name, that all thoughts of suicide, depression, hopelessness, and despair are broken off (see Jer. 29:11). Pray with expectation and confidence that students will experience salvation and the joy that comes from knowing Him;
- Prospering in school: Ask the Lord to place each student with the teachers and classrooms where that particular student will prosper. Ask Him to send godly influences to the young people to encourage them in their studies and their walk with Jesus Christ;
- Contending for purpose and destiny: Ask God to raise up young people with godly purpose and destiny to contend for righteousness and justice at their schools (Amos 5:24) because our schools are gates of cultural influence in our nation. Ask Him to raise up those who, like David, will fulfill the purpose of God in their generation.”
“There may be principals, teachers, and students in your community who feel there is no hope. But we know the answer that can result when the Church comes together and seeks God for His blessing and transformation in our schools. We just need to take the initiative.”
|WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS BEING EXPOSED TO?? |
“They claim that a book showing graphic images of two men having oral sex does not constitute pornography because it is only 2% of the total content of the book and because the two men depicted are consenting adults”
|Concerned Parents: |
With the summer season winding down, getting involved in your child’s education is important as the new school year approaches. We must be in charge of what they are taught and ensure they learn the values that make our country great. While great strides have been made, and states have passed legislation to ban critical race theory, many schools are still teaching radical ideology. There are various avenues of engagement regarding your children’s education and making sure classrooms are not political activism hubs. The America First avenues for taking back our children’s education from unions and bureaucrats are:
1. Engaging with local school boards and meeting its members
2. Requesting access to curriculum plans and materials
3. Visiting your child’s school and requesting to observe classroom instruction
4. Attending Parent/Teacher organization meetings
5. Requesting to participate in selecting and approving academic standards You have the power to ensure quality education for your children using these methods. By meeting school board members, you can figure out if they want political ideology in classrooms or not. If they do, vote them out. If radical policies are being taught, participate in school board meetings and get the standards changed.
It is time to fight and take back our children’s classrooms! 📚 America First, Always! Ashley HayekExecutive DirectorAmerica First Works P.S. For more information on the avenues, please read the America First Policy Institute toolkits on Advocating for Quality Curriculum and Protecting your Taxpayer Dollars in the Classroom.
America First Works will ignite the spirit of the nation. We believe in the American people. We will fight for a pro-America America where freedom, equality and justice continue to be the foundation of our republic. We are patriots who will deliver the America First agenda for generations to come.