Take BACK God’s Rainbow of PROMISE
2 Youths Commit Suicide in Taxpayer-Funded Trans-Hormone Experiment, Lawmakers Demand Answers
Mutilation of a beautiful, yet confused young person, no wonder they commit suicide.
The lawsuit argues that Senate Bill 99 violates rights granted in the Montana Constitution.
Why would any person support this type of mutilation on a minor?
VIDEO: The Unspoken Horrors of Gender Transition Surgery
Most clear-headed adults would realize that surgically and chemically altering your anatomy from male to female, or female to male, is a complex and painful process.
Normalizing sex as entertainment?!
Healthcare providers assign a baby a sex at birth. Babies may be assigned female at birth (AFAB) or assigned male at birth (AMAB) based on their external physical genitalia. The term “cisgender” describes people who identify as the gender that matches their assigned sex. (For example, if you’re born biologically female and you identify as female, then you’re cisgender.)
The definition of transgender is evolving with new generations. The term “transgender” falls into the broad category of “gender diverse.” A person who identifies as trans may be:
- A trans man who is AFAB but identifies as male.
- A trans woman who is AMAB but identifies as female.
- Nonbinary, genderqueer, gender fluid, Two-Spirit or another term that describes a person who identifies as neither (or both) male or female, a third gender or genderless.
A person who is intersex has biological characteristics of both sexes. Some, but not all, intersex individuals identify as transgender. The two terms aren’t interchangeable.
ARE TRANS PEOPLE MORE LIKELY TO EXPERIENCE OTHER MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS?
Research indicates that transgender people are somewhat more likely to have a psychiatric diagnosis. The most common are anxiety and depression. But some conditions are more common among trans people, including:
- Bipolar disorder.
- Borderline personality disorder.
- Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder).
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Schizoaffective disorder.
Montana Legislature: Transgender Issue (worth a listen)