Service members, veterans, and Gold Star families deserve a better commander-in-chief than Joe Biden.What you need to know:
- Under Biden’s leadership, service members, veterans, and Gold Star families have been treated disgracefully.
- Because of Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal, 13 brave U.S. service members lost their lives – deaths that Biden claimed were inevitable.
- In Biden’s first year as president, he completely ignored the anniversary of D-Day, and the following year waited until 8:45pm to acknowledge the bravery and sacrifice of America’s heroes.
- Recently, Biden abruptly walked out of a Medal of Honor ceremony, even before the closing benediction.
- In October, Biden doxxed U.S. special forces soldiers in Israel by sharing a photo on Instagram that showed the faces of service members on assignment.
- His administration provided unauthorized access to the military records of seven Republican congressional candidates in 2022.
- As vice president, Biden called American service members who didn’t clap for him “stupid bastards.”
- The U.S. military is currently facing unprecedented recruiting difficulties under Biden.
- On Biden’s watch, the Defense Department is injecting critical race theory into its education programs.
- The Air Force Academy admits that “tenets of critical race theory” are taught in its classrooms and has curriculum which tells cadets to use gender inclusive terms and to avoid words like “mom and dad.”
- The Navy included far-left radical Ibram X. Kendi’s anti-American book “How to Be An Antiracist” on its 2021 reading list.
- Biden pushed a vaccine mandate on our military, firing service members with religious objections to further his political agenda.
The bottom line:America’s veterans put their lives on the line to defend our country and protect our freedoms, and they deserve better leadership and accountability than Joe Biden.
Third GOP DebateAt the Third Republican Primary Debate in Miami, Florida, voters were presented with a clear choice of winning Republican policies vs. the failed Biden-Harris agenda.What you need to know:
- Republican leadership in the White House will get our country back on track.
- Our Republican nominee will be the next President of the United States, and this debate showcased many of our great Republican candidates and their ideas for the future of our country.
- For 3 years, Joe Biden and Jon Tester have delivered crisis after crisis. Voters are ready for change.
- Republican candidates on the debate stage highlighted their plan to restore America’s standing in the world and support our allies including Israel, secure our border and protect our communities, and jumpstart our economy.
- Now more than ever, the Republican Party must stand with our ally Israel and denounce anti-Semitism in our own country and around the world.
- Polling repeatedly shows Republican candidates and their policies are what Americans are looking for.
- 76% of the country thinks the nation is on the wrong track.
- The Real Clear Politics average of polling on Joe Biden’s foreign policy record is underwater at 57% disapproval.
- A recent CNN poll showed only 36% view Joe Biden as an “effective global leader.”
- In a Fox News poll 71% of registered voters surveyed said the current levels of security at the border under Joe Biden are not strict enough.
The bottom line:In November of 2024, voters will send a Republican President to the White House and U.S. Senator from Montana to D.C. who will get our nation back on the right path after 3 years of a disastrous Biden-Harris administration.
Communications DirectorMontana Republican Party406-219-7602Nov 12, 2023